PAINTING: Meditate to Create- a new way to paint
6:30pm-7:30pm | Oct 28-Dec 9 | WED
6 weeks | ADULT
*no class on Nov 25
When your soul needs art & meditation action...
We take the time for that SELF-CARE to Relax,
Renew & Rejuvenate
Classes are designed for inner clarity, peace & soul rejuvenation.
• 15 Minutes of Soulful Meditation followed by Art-Infused Activity designed to enlighten
• 60 Minute Session.
• Release emotional stagnation, share your inner experience and renew your inner artist with Carrie B's signature Meditate to Create. The painting is uniquely the individual’s paintings…. FREE FLOWING
Students must provide:
1. Acrylic paint (at least primary colors, others optional)
2. 1/2' Paint brush
3. Round brush tip, 2 sizes regular & small
4. Canvas (size 16 x 20 recommended)
5. Palette (Optional--plastic or paper is fine)
6. Easel (optional)
Note from the Instructor: If you can't get canvas, paper will work too, although I expect you'd love to have the canvas to hang your painting once completed!
Meet the Teaching Artist:
Carrie Beisel (she/her) started her real journey in Art when she began taking classes at a community college in her 20s. Drawing turned into painting, turned into Jewelry Designer. She aspired to learn many art forms yet her pull took her clearly to jewelry design first where she sold every piece she made at her salon. But that wasn’t enough. After her BA in Liberal Arts studying Art & Body-Centered Therapies, she went on to get her M.Ed. in Fine Art Classroom Teaching & became an Art Teacher in 2008 where she taught up to 175 students a day.
She continues to teach children & adults in individual workshops combining meditation with therapeutic art approaches. Carrie loves to engage her students with fun & mindfulness, exploration & creativity. Her mantra: “Inspired by Pure Desire.” Know that your journey with Carrie will always be adventurous with a “no boundary” appeal.
BY REGISTERING FOR A CLASS YOU ARE AGREEING TO ABIDE BY THE POLICIES CONTAINED WITHIN THE STUDENT HANDBOOK.